Victoria's Top 20 Attractions
Victoria's top attractions includes 11 that are within walking distance of Melbourne's CBD, one of the reasons Melbourne is so popular with visitors.
Federation Square is Victoria's top destination for overseas visitors with the MCG surprisingly only just scraping into the state's top 20 attractions.
01. Federation Square - visited by 62% of visitors
02. Queen Victoria Market - 51%
03. Crown Casino - 47%
04. Eureka Skydeck - 35%
05. Great Ocean Road - 27% (Includes 12 Apostles)
06. Melbourne Star Observation Wheel - 18%
07. Melbourne Zoo - 17%
08. Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium - 15%
09. Phillip Island Penguin Parade - 14%
10. Sovereign Hill - 14%
11. Dandenong Ranges / Puffing Billy - 14%
12. Yarra Valley - 14% (Wineries)
13. National Gallery of Victoria | The Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia- 13%
14. Melbourne Museum - 12%
15. Royal Exhibition Building - 11%
16. Grampians - 9%
17. The Arts Centre - 9%
18. Mornington Peninsula - 8%
19. The Snowfields - 6%
20. Melbourne Cricket Ground [MCG] - 6%
Visitors are flocking in record numbers to Victorian arts institutions including the National Gallery of Victoria and Australian Centre for the Moving Image.
Next in attendance were the State Library of Victoria, The Arts Centre and Melbourne Museum (inc IMAX Cinema, Immigration Museum and Scienceworks).
How to get around
myki is Melbourne's ticket to travel on the city's trains, trams and buses.
For our top suggestions see Where To Go in Melbourne
❊ Web Links ❊
→ Victoria's Top 20 Attractions
→ Melbourne Tours, Sightseeing & Things to Do
❊ Also See... ❊
→ Best Ways to Discover Melbourne
→ Melbourne Tour Company
Things to see, hear & do this weekend
Make the most of your weekend in Melbourne with these fabulous events. No city does it better than Melbourne, so get out and discover the very best shows, festivals, ..
Update Page Request