Advertising | Featured Listing
A FEATURED listing is fully responsive (PC, Tablet and Smart Phone), positioned across 'high visibility' locations including home page and side/base bars.
Featured event coverage
What's On Calendar
Side Bar (ROS - PC)*
Base Bar (ROS - Mobile)*
Newsletter | 15K subscribers
Social Media | Twitter 82K Facebook 28K
*Visitor Stats (Google Analytics Mar 2019)
*** RATE CARD *** (Hover mouse over button)
Featured Advertising FAQ
- Home Page - under 'Featured' on the home page (PC & Mobile). View Example
- Side Bar - under 'Featured' right side bar (all PC pages). View Example
- Base Bar - under 'Featured' beneath content (all Mobile pages). View Example
- Newsletter - image, title, date and short description. Every Tuesday.
Circulation: 15K+ opt-in subscribers. View Example
- Social Media - Circulation: Twitter (82K+) Facebook (28K+)
Invoice & Payment
Rate: AU: Australian Dollars (includes G.S.T.)
Processed daily (2-24 hours), confirmed by email.
GST invoice (PDF) Payment required within 7 business days.
Accepted: Credit Card (VISA/MasterCard), PayPal and Bank Transfer (EFT).
- Order Online
- Order is manually processed and activated
- Confirmation email sent with invoice advice
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens after I submit my order?
An editor will process the application, and then send you a welcome email containing advice, links and invoice.
- How long does it take?
Featured orders are processed daily.
- When will my featured listing appear
Adverts display as featured based on the dates requested by the advertiser and as Standard for the remaining periods.
Advise the dates (from/to) required in the message box. Dates can be immediate (next 7 days) or any number of 7-day blocks.
Multiple adverts can run concurrently or staggered to suit your requirements.
- 7 Day Blocks
If you would like to run an advert for multiple weeks, then enter the number of weeks and your preferred date/s in the Internal Message box shown under the Advertising Options.
- When will my listing appear in the newsletter?
Each Tuesday in the Featured period.
- Combinations (Standard/Featured)
Featured advertising may include any combination of Standard (Complimentary) and Featured date combinations.
- Upgrade (from Standard)
Advertisers of a live listing (Standard) can upgrade to featured by submitting a new order or locate an Upgrade link below the content of the listing.
- Content Changes | Edit
An UPDATE button (link) is located below the content of the event listing.
We here to help and guide advertisers' to achieve their objectives and get the most for their advertising dollar.
Call (03) 9442-4348 and ask for OnlyMelbourne Sales.
❊ Web Links ❊
→ Advertising | Featured Listing
❊ Also See... ❊
→ Advertising | Terms & Conditions
Things to see, hear & do this weekend
Make the most of your weekend in melbourne with these fabulous events on this weekend. No city does it better than Melbourne. Every Saturday and Sunday, you'll find ..
Update Page Request