Lies Fibs and DeceitMelburnian's looking for a very funny read cannot go past The Melbourne Times 'Silly Edition' out this week.
While you would normally expect to read a Lies Fibs and Deceit edition on April Fool's Day, articles include:
- Paper digs solve games bed shortage [North Carton].
- New Arts Centre spire approved by State Government.
- Lord Mayor John So stand-in double. He'll be leally leally upset!
- Benault demands Warne apology.
- A suburb shuts out the scum.
- High speed tram via tunnel to Hobart.
- Lions moving back to Brusnwick Street oval.
How to get your free copy?
Pick up from the address below or call 8417 7000.
January 12, 2005
❊ Address & Contact ❊
⊜ 25 Smith Street Fitzroy | Map
✆ 03 8417 7000
❊ Web Links ❊
→ Lies Fibs and Deceit
❊ COVID-19 Notice ❊Many locations have gone into lockdown as the state takes action to stop the spread of the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19).
→ Disclaimer: Check with the operator before making plans...
Drive-In Movie Club
Drive-In Immersive Cinema Nights Are Coming to Melbourne Put together by our friends at Hot Tub Cinema, a string of family-friendly, social distancing-safe, drive-in ..
Things to see, hear & do this weekend
Make the most of your weekend in Melbourne with these fabulous events. No city does it better than Melbourne, so get out and discover the very best shows, festivals, ..