School Holidays | Ice Skating O'Brien
The School Holiday program at Ice Skating O'Brien in Docklands includes:
- All day unlimited public skating - From 9am to late every day skate with DJ's playing your favorite music across the two Olympic size ice rinks
- National and State Figure Skating Champions - live skating performances on the ice to the musical soundtracks
- Free craft activities - where the kids can take a break from the ice and let their crafty side take over
- Free face painting - for kids
- Under 8's Ice Fun - Between 9am to 11am daily - toys, games and music, plus snow play areas for children to enjoy a totally different toddler experience with Ice Ambassadors to make sure both parents and children have some cool ice fun
- Free Lessons - Beginners. Free with entry and designed to give non skaters the skills they require to enjoy their experience. Every hour from 11am to 2pm daily
- Free Lessons - How to Skate Backwards. Free with entry and designed to encourage skaters to improve their skills. Every hour from 11am to 2pm daily
The O'Brien Group Arena Ice Ambassadors will be out on the ice to help visitors of all ages improve their ice skating skills.
There will also be plenty of fantastic daily giveaways and prizes to enjoy.
For more information please visit www.obrienicehouse.com.au
When & Where
Date/s: Saturday 21st December 2019 - Tuesday 28th January 2020
Times: 11am and 3pm
Venue || Location
O'Brien Icehouse Events 2 Events
⊜ 105 Pearl River Road Docklands | Map
✆ Event: 03 8631 3902 | Venue: 1300 756 699 | Functions & Events (03) 8631 3913
→ School Holidays | Ice Skating O'Brien
→ School Holidays Melbourne Guide | Summer
→ Disclaimer: Event details can change at any time. Check with the event advertiser before making travel plans, buying tickets or proceeding ...
Things to see, hear & do this weekend
Make the most of your weekend in Melbourne with these fabulous events. No city does it better than Melbourne, so get out and discover the very best shows, festivals, ..
Melbourne Outdoor Cinema Guide
What better way to spend an evening than watching classic movies under the stars in one of Melbourne's outdoor cinema's. This Melbourne tradition where outdoor ..
Stay in TOUCH
A free weekly wrap of what's on | More..
Update Page Request Upgrade Page