Rain, Hayne & Shine Farmyard
Set in the picturesque rural precinct of the Mornington Peninsula, the Rain, Hayne & Shine Farmyard provides 'hands on' experiences with a large variety of friendly farm animals to feed and cuddle.
You will be amazed at the variety and quantity of animals residing on the farm. We even have a few native species in addition to the domestic stock.
ANIMALS, ANIMALS AND MORE ANIMALS
- A large variety of friendly animals
- Bottle feeding of baby animals
- Hand feeding of animals
- Patting and cuddling animals
- Hens, ducks, geese, turkeys and emu
- Goats, sheep, calves, horses, donkeys and pigs
- Friendly dingo
- Farm dogs, tortoises, ferret and pet rats
- Australian native birds
- Rabbits and guinea pigs
- Pony rides (charge applies)
- Goat cart rides (charge applies)
Trading hours: 10am - 4pm Daily
(Extended at peak times. Refer to newsletter for current opening hours )
The FARM that comes to YOU!
Both EDUCATIONAL and ENTERTAINING
- Great fundraiser at fetes
- Suitable for corporate functions/ promotions
- Great party idea
- Suitable for schools, kindergartens and Child Care Centres with an educational program planned by a Primary School Teacher to suit the areas of study of each year level
- Suitable for visits to nursing homes and retirement villages
❊ Address & Contact ❊
⊜ 490 Stumpy Gully Road Balnarring | Map
✆ 03 5983 1691
❊ Web Links ❊
→ Rain, Hayne & Shine Farmyard
Things to see, hear & do this weekend
Make the most of your weekend in Melbourne with these fabulous events. No city does it better than Melbourne, so get out and discover the very best shows, festivals, ..
Update Page Request