Chesterfield Farm, Zoo & Aquarium
Chesterfield Farm is a historical farm situated in the heart of Scoresby, now operating as a tourist/children's farm, open to the public 7 days a week.
Our activities and animals always provide much enjoyment, and a real "hands-on" experience of farm life, along with many under-cover picnic areas, lots of "animal attractions", and friendly staff to make the day enjoyable.
Open 10am to 5pm, 7 Days a week
Family Fun Every Day!
- Baby animal nursery
- Tractor ride tours of the farm
- Paddock animals to hand-feed (including kangaroos, emus, ostriches, deer, goats and more)
- Fun filled daily farm activities
- Farmhouse cafe and gift shop
- Picnic areas with free BBQ facilities (bookings required)
- Hay Maze for all Ages
❊ What's On ❊
❊ Address & Contact ❊
⊜ 1199-1221 Ferntree Gully Road Scoresby | Map
✆ 9763 1588
❊ Web Links ❊
→ Chesterfield Farm, Zoo & Aquarium
Things to see, hear & do this weekend
Weekends are precious. Two days to do what we please. All day Saturday and Sunday to chill, fill and party to our hearts content. No city does it better than ..
Update Page Request