The Yea Railway Market has a new committee, full of energy and enthusiasm, operates on the first Saturday of the month.
The market offers an array of stalls the best in fresh local produce arts and crafts children's activities play ground and skate park.
The market showcases local producers growers and makers and is a community event with a gold coin donation entry - funds from entry are donated to local charities each month
Whatever you're looking for you'll find it at the Yea Country Market:
* Fresh local produce
* Creative arts and crafts
* Interesting clothing and accessories
* Children's toys and activities
* Delightful soaps candles jewellery stationery and gemstones
* Trash and treasure of all description
* Scrumptious food cakes and treats
* Great coffee
* Fabulous community spirit
* Support local organisations/charities with gold coin entry donation
The running of the barbecue will be rotated each month between local community groups. These events raise some hundreds of dollars each month for the participating community groups. Non-profit community groups can run a table without charge, by contacting the organisers.
1st Saturday of the month (not June July and August) + December night market.