Rutherglen Farmers' Market
The Rutherglen Farmers Market brings together all that is seasonal, regional and beautiful about produce in North-East Victoria.
Held on the second Sunday of every month the market attracts more than twenty-five stall holders offering everything from artisan breads, to seasonal fruits and vegetables, specialty meats, oils, jams, preserves and so much more.
Second Sunday of every month - 9.00am to 12.30pm
Some tips for attending the Rutherglen Farmers' Market -
1. We encourage all visitors to BYO bag, basket or esky and to minimise waste.
2. Bring a sense of adventure! A farmer's market is the ideal place to try something that might not normally be on the shopping list!
3. Ask a question. Take the opportunity to talk to the person who grew or produced the product. You might even pick up some great recipe ideas!
4. Shop seasonally. Our market changes with the seasons. Relish the opportunity to buy fresh produce in season.
5. Support the Lions Club. The Rutherglen Lions Club have been fueling up visitors with magnificent egg & bacon rolls from the very first market. Be sure to try one when you next visit.
Stall holders include -
Aintree Farm Almonds & Honey
Boosey Creek Cheese
Crystal Glade Nursery
Cloud Nine Coffee
Cobram Fine Foods
Frou Frou Cordials
Green Temple Garlic
Greta Vale Orchard
Good Lookin Googies
Locheilan Farmhouse Cheese
Louisa Morris Cakes
Meadow Creeek Nursery
Rutherglen Lions Club
Wicked Virgin Olives
Verducci Fruit & Vegetables
The park is adjacent to the Rutherglen roundabout, behind Jasper's Liberty service station and provides plenty of shade and amenities for people to enjoy the fun atmosphere of a local market. Rutherglen is 296km from Melbourne, roughly 3 hour drive up the Hume Highway. Located near the Murray River between Albury and Yarrawonga.
When & Where
Date: Sunday 10th November 2019 | View Upcoming Dates
Times: 9am - 12.30pm
Location⊜ Douglas Street , Rutherglen | Google Map
✆ 1800 622 871
→ Rutherglen Farmers' Market
→ Disclaimer: Event details can change at any time. Check with the event advertiser before making travel plans, buying tickets or proceeding ...
Things to see, hear & do this weekend
Make the most of your weekend in Melbourne with these fabulous events. No city does it better than Melbourne, so get out and discover the very best shows, festivals, ..
Stay in TOUCH
A free weekly wrap of what's on | More..
Update Page Request Upgrade Page