Digital radio is a new, exciting and involving way for listeners to tune into their favourite radio stations.
Offering an exceptionally high sound and signal quality, digital radio offers a range of exciting features to enhance your listening experience.
- Clearer sound and improved reception.
- More choice of stations, with up to 18 digital only stations available including chill, comedy, dance, country and many more!
- Tuning by station name, not frequency, making it easy to find favourite stations
- Scrolling text on screen with artist and song information, weather and news updates and much more!
- Additional features on some digital radio models include the ability to pause and rewind live radio and broadcast slideshow images. The technology allows in the future for downloadable music direct to the radio's memory and Electronic Program Guides.
With digital radio all you need is a digital receiver or a device with a DAB+ chip in it and that's it - no subscription fees, no messing about with signing up or logging on, just tune in.
You will need a new radio to tune into digital radio and these are available from partner retailers listed off the home page. Simply select your region and see where your local digital radio stockist is.
What Stations can I get on Digital Radio in Melbourne?
Melbourne: hit101.9 Fox FM, KIIS 101.1, Gold 104.3, SEN 1116, 3AW, Magic 1278, Triple M 105.1, Nova 100, Smooth 91.5, MORE Digital, Kinderling Kids, Stardust, Koffee, Coles Radio, The Edge Digital, Buddha, Triple M Classic Rock, RSN Racing & Sport, RSN - Carnival, Elf Radio, 3MP, News Talk Sport, Aussie Digital, Koool, Rythmos, The 80s iHeartRadio, The 90s iHeartRadio, Chemist Warehouse Remix, SBS, ABC and some community stations.
Ryda Digital SuperStore
Last updated 26/08/2016
❊ Web Links ❊
→ Digital Radio
Things to see, hear & do this weekend
Make the most of your weekend in Melbourne with these fabulous events. No city does it better than Melbourne, so get out and discover the very best shows, festivals, ..
Update Page Request