❊❊ INACTIVE PAGE ❊❊
The date for this event has passed.
Reader Enquiry Here or see below for Update information.
Workplace Movement Evolution
|Join the Workplace Movement Evolution today and learn how to make change for better employee health, wellness and productivity. |
Physical inactivity and prolonged sitting are directly linked to cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes and obesity. Organisations that implement health and wellbeing strategies can reduce their employees' health risk factors by up to 56%.
Moving more and sitting less also leads to happier, more productive employees. Studies have shown productivity rates increase by up to 50% if employees stand for at least part of their work day.
• Register for the Workplace Movement Evolution now and gain access to:
• The latest research into the effects of sedentary living
• Panel discussions about the latest workplace trends and how embedding a move more sit less culture can lead to a happier, more vibrant workplace
• Exhibits showcasing the latest in office equipment and health and wellness programs
• The Great Comedy Debate: enjoy comedians Dave O'Neil and Cal Wilson, plus AFLW star Darcy Vescio debating whether 'Sitting is the New Smoking', proudly presented by Swisse
• A state-of-the-art forum where movement is incorporated into every part of the program
The Workplace Movement Evolution presents experts on sedentary living and real life examples of how organisations are implementing a move more culture into their organisations and workspaces.
International experts include Professor Stuart Biddle, Professor of Physical Activity & Health at University of Southern Queensland, and Professor Jeff Simons, specialising in the psychology of sport and physical activity at the California State University.
Register today and learn from sedentary living experts, plus hear real-life examples of how organisations are implementing a Move More culture in their workplace.
You will have the opportunity to participate in movement conversations and discuss your ideas with our experts, coming away with the tools you need to develop a Move More culture in your own workplace.
Web Link: Workplace Movement Evolution
→ Page Editor