20 Things To Do @ Home during CoronaVirus
20 idea's for fun things to do while stuck inside due to a pandemic
With so many events being postponed and cancelled, everyone is looking for things to do at home.
Concerts, shows and exhibitions are postponed, sporting events cancelled, schools are closed and tourist hot spots shut down.
Its recommended that we stay home during the pandemic.
20 Things To Do @ Home
1. Have a Costume Night - everyone dresses up in costume (theme)
2. Throw an Indoor Picnic - everything on the floor as if you are outside. Lay out a blanket and eat dinner picnic-style in a new setting. Put on an old movie or your favorite Netflix drama and enjoy an evening with your bestie eating in front of the TV.
3. Host an online dinner party - Share a drink with friends, chat over dinner without leaving home. Platforms like Zoom, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, and Skype enable you to organize social meet-ups virtually, using video streams or shared screens to connect everyone in the party.
4. Movie Night - Check out Top 100 best movie lists and pick a few...
5. Games Night - when was the last time you played Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit or Pictionary? Charades, Yahtzee, Risk, Twister,
6. Murder Mystery Night.. great fun so long as everyone can cope with deceit, treachery and murder. Australia has it's own Murder & Mystery Game Store
7. Film a Cooking Show - Browse the internet to find a new recipe and film cooking it. Bake something, cupcakes
8. Have a Karaoke Night - Sing like a bird
9. Do a Puzzle - Jigsaw puzzles take hours...
10. Make Something. get crafty, make a scrapbook, photobook, organise your collection, crochet, build something, knit or crochet something,
11. Host an English Tea Party
12. Have a Photo Shoot
13. Learn Something.. langauge, craft, art,
Solo Things To do
14. Start a journal or blog
15. Play an instrument.. get out your guitar, violin, harmonica, eukele
16. Write poetry -
17. Watch a podcast / TedTalk -
18. Clothes Sort - go through your wardrobe and decide what to keep and what to give to charity..
19. Read a Book - how long has that book sat on the shelf unread?
20. Go shopping - online shop at eBay, Amazon, FishPond (Bookstore)
With the Kids
Movie night - family movie night with popcorn
Build a fort - Living room cushions, sheets, flashlights.. you get the idea
Bake cookies - Chocolate chip, whatever your fave is
Play a game - board games are great fun and last for hours
Make a scavenger hunt - You'll have a fun making up rhymes and hiding objects and then you'll have fun watching the kids decipher the clues.
Read aloud - Picture books, a favorite chapter book from your childhood, or join in a book your kids are currently reading.
Have a coloring contest - mums and dads included. Find a page online and print out as many copies as participants.
Ban anyone saying "I'm bored"
We'd love to hear what you're doing it at home...
❊ Notice ❊Victorian venues, attractions and events have gone into lockdown as the state takes action to stop the spread of the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19).
This event may have been suspended or cancelled. Please check before making plans. Use the links or contact information below.
→ Disclaimer: Event details can change at any time. Check with the event advertiser before making travel plans, buying tickets or proceeding ...
→ Coronavirus (COVID-19): Due to the outbreak of coronavirus disease, health authorities have advised that all non-essential, organised public gatherings of 100 or more people should be cancelled. ...
❊ When & Where ❊
Happens: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
❊ Be Social ❊
❊ Web Links ❊→ 20 Things To Do @ Home during CoronaVirus
Things to see, hear & do this weekend
Make the most of your weekend in Melbourne with these fabulous events. No city does it better than Melbourne, so get out and discover the very best shows, festivals, ..
Stay in TOUCH
A free weekly wrap of what's on | More..
Update Page Upgrade Page