Slide Into Winter With The Docklands' Giant 15-Metre Ice Slide
29 June - 14 July 2019.
Slide into winter - literally!
Experience the chill without leaving Melbourne, The District Ice Slide is back - cooler and faster!
Whether you slap on your speed goggles or prefer to slide in style, make sure you don a big cheesy grin on the way down the Ice Slide as thanks to our major sponsor UNIQLO, now open at The District, you will be able to capture the ultimate Instagram post with fancy new photo technology to snap you as you slide down.
1. Each slide is a gold coin donation with all proceeds going to Kids Under Cover so bring lots of change because we guarantee you'll want to go down again and again!
2. Children under 3 years of age OR under 80cm in height are not permitted on the ice slide.
3. Children under 4 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on the ice slide - so mums and dads, we hope you're ready!
4. Don't forget your beanies, scarves and gloves to keep you warm!
5. The line for the slide WILL CLOSE AT 4PM SHARP, so make sure you line up in time.
6. Last but not least, HAVE FUN!