The Bead Shows bring the best exhibitors from all over Australia presenting an exciting range of beads, lamp work, semi precious / precious gems and jewellery making supplies.
If you are passionate about beads and beading or want to learn about beads be first in line at these shows.
Benefits of attending The Bead Shows are:
- Many shops & online suppliers in one place
- Ability to search out what's new
- Stock up on your favorites
- Can see close up what you are buying
- Can touch and feel the products, see the quality and true colour
- Get advice from exhibitors, meet them face-to-face
- Lots of exhibitors in one place, so you can compare, get a good choice of products
- Take a workshop
- Enjoy the fantastic display of the beadwork entries for the Inspired Colours competition
- Meet up with friends and make new ones
- Dedicated meeting tables for online groups to meet up
- Free information tables available for bead, button, gem or jewellery making groups on application
The shows are open to exhibitors from the artisan bead maker to suppliers with an extensive product range.
Our aim is to promote, support and encourage Australian beaders' and bead suppliers and Australian beading magazines.
Opens at 10am each day.