❊❊ INACTIVE PAGE ❊❊
The date for this event has passed.
Enquire Here or see below for advertisers' details.
Replay Festival | Ripponlea Kindergarten
|Come one, come all! The Ripponlea Kindergarten Replay Festival is coming to town on Sunday 17 September, and everyone is invited. |
A celebration of sustainability and community, the Festival has something for all ages - whether you're young, older or in between! So come along, have some fun and get to know others in your local community.
- Grab a bargain in our once-loved quality adult and children's clothing sale.
- Buy some great used toys.
- Search for a literary favourite in the second-hand book sale.
- Get the kids involved in the children's arts and crafts activities using only recycled and natural materials.
- Learn from sustainable practice workshops including DIY natural skin products and cleaning products.
- Enjoy music, children's dance and yoga workshops.
- Keep your energy levels up, plenty of food vendors on site (this is an alcohol free event).
Plus, there'll be fantastic sustainable products for sale and loads of great raffle prizes!
Entry is free, with the Festival running from 10am-2pm at Ripponlea Primary School in Carrington Grove, East St Kilda.
Ripponlea is a not-for-profit community-run kinder offering 3 and 4 year old kindergarten programs, and one of the last of its kind in the area. We offer a nurturing learning environment that is all-inclusive, flexible, safe and a sustainable setting for children.
All proceeds from the Festival will go towards building a new entrance to make the Kinder more accessible to individuals with disabilities.
We're also inviting local businesses supporting sustainable practices to join us on the day. Please contact Laina Mason at email@example.com for more information.
A massive THANK YOU to our very generous vendors and donors who are supporting this event:
Ripponlea Primary School
Glen Eira Council & Port Philip Sustainability
Kroma Dance - Creative Dance for Children
Elwood Toy Library
Billy Van Creamery
The Diggers Club
Jerrie's Veggie Burgers
DoTerra Essential Oils
Growing Green Thumbs
Veggie Patch Company
Ted & Mem's Granola
Follow the Leader Cafe
Wilson and Frenchie
Omars and the MCB Cafe
Web Link: Replay Festival | Ripponlea Kindergarten
❊ UPDATE PAGE ❊
This event can be reactivated with updated information with the UPDATE function.
Select the button below and follow the instructions.
Page Editor Upgrade Advertising