RACV - Red Spot Survey 2004The Red Spot Survey is back again! The last survey, in 2002 attracted thousands of responses and resulted in the State Government allocating more than $3 million to fix problems highlighted by RACV members.
- Installation of traffic lights at the intersection of Moorooduc Hwy and Sages Rd, Frankston South, at a cost of $750,000.
- Line marking and signing at the intersection of Central Ave and Point Cook Rd, Altona Meadows, at a cost of approx $8,000.
- Configuration changes at the intersection of Whitehorse Rd and Springvale Rd, at a cost of $94,000.
- Installation of traffic lights at the intersection of Barrymore Rd and Mickleham Rd, Greenvale, at a cost of $240,000.
- $1 million allocated to investigate the option of grade separation at the rail crossing near Middleborough Rd and Maroondah Hwy.
What is a Redspot?
A Redspot is a location on the road that makes you see red. It could be an intersection, a railway crossing or a bus stop where you experience long delays and frustration. The Redspot Survey 2004 was developed to get feedback from you about roads where you feel the traffic flow needs improvement.
How to participate
Fill in the survey. If you want to nominate more than one Redspot, please nominate on a separate form.
❊ Web Links ❊
→ RACV - Red Spot Survey 2004
Things to see, hear & do this weekend
Make the most of your weekend in Melbourne with these fabulous events. No city does it better than Melbourne, so get out and discover the very best shows, festivals, ..
Royal Melbourne Show 2019
Saturday 21st September 2019 - Tuesday 1st October 2019 | Melbourne Showgrounds The Royal Melbourne Show is conducted annually by the Royal Agricultural Society of ..
Update Page Request