Celebrate the official opening of the final section of the Mullum Mullum Trail, completing a 42km off road circuit.
You are invited to join us for the 1.3km community walk along this scenic trail finishing with a free barbecue at Heads Road.
The official event will commence at 11.00am with a Wurundjeri Smoking Ceremony.
Be sure to arrive on time
- No bookings are required
- You can walk or ride any section of the Mullum Mullum Trail and meet at Park Road for the official opening
- Dress for the weather on the day
- There will be limited seating at Park Road and Heads Road
- The 1.3km walk to Heads Road is on a sealed trail with an easy grade
- Hot and cold drinks available for purchase. Remember to BYO your KeepCup.
- Toilet and bike racks at Heads Road