Guest curated by the award winning Gold and Silversmith, Victoria Edgar – Masters: Art of the Precious Metal Object will reveal the exquisite artistry and contemporary craftsmanship in jewellery making in Australia today. Learn from the Masters… only at the National Wool Museum.
A premiere Australian exhibition showcasing spectacular design, exceptional works and authentic practice from eleven masters of contemporary Australian goldsmithing, silversmithing and enamelling.
Learn from the Masters:
• Kate Case, Tasmania
• Joungmee Do, Victoria
• William Griffiths, Victoria
• Daehoon Kang, Victoria
• Helen Aitken-Kuhnen, Australian Capital Territory
• Johannes Kuhnen, Australian Capital Territory
• Leslie Matthews, South Australia
• Karl Millard, Victoria
• Philip Noakes, Western Australia
• Debbie Sheezel, Victoria
• Christopher Sherwin, Victoria
Only at the National Wool Museum.