Guest curated by the award winning Gold and Silversmith, Victoria Edgar - Masters: Art of the Precious Metal Object will reveal the exquisite artistry and contemporary craftsmanship in jewellery making in Australia today. Learn from the Masters... only at the National Wool Museum.
A premiere Australian exhibition showcasing spectacular design, exceptional works and authentic practice from eleven masters of contemporary Australian goldsmithing, silversmithing and enamelling.
Learn from the Masters:
- Kate Case, Tasmania
- Joungmee Do, Victoria
- William Griffiths, Victoria
- Daehoon Kang, Victoria
- Helen Aitken-Kuhnen, Australian Capital Territory
- Johannes Kuhnen, Australian Capital Territory
- Leslie Matthews, South Australia
- Karl Millard, Victoria
- Philip Noakes, Western Australia
- Debbie Sheezel, Victoria
- Christopher Sherwin, Victoria
Only at the National Wool Museum.