❊❊ INACTIVE PAGE ❊❊
The date for this event has passed.
Enquire Here or see below for advertisers' details.
Future of Youth Skills & Employment
|The recent 'New Work Smarts' report by the Foundation for Young Australians has found a third of young people are unemployed or underemployed. Of those seeking to improve their career prospects, 60% are studying for jobs that will be obsolete in 30 years time. Rapidly evolving technologies are shifting the way we work and the types of jobs available. In response, we need to equip youth with the right skills, information and opportunities to succeed in the future workplace. |
The Future of Youth Skills & Employment conference brings together the key government, community and education stakeholders responsible for supporting the next generation of Australians into meaningful and sustainable work in our changing economy.
Attend & learn strategies for:
- Embracing the future of automation & the changing workplace
- Strengthening youth support & access to emerging opportunities
- Developing new pathways for vulnerable or disengaged youth
- Driving education in entrepreneurship & transferrable skill-sets
- Fostering outcomes-focused partnerships between industry, education & community
Who will attend?
Representatives from government, education & community sectors with
- Skills & Employment Services
- Vocational Education & Training (VET)
- Youth Support & Engagement
- Education Pathways & Transitions
- Careers Advice
- Industry Partnerships
Standard Delegate Rates: AUD 2199,
Discounted Rate for NFPs, Schools, Career Professionals & Local Government: AUD 1799,
Commercial Solutions Provider: AUD 3199
Speakers: Dr Michael McAllum, Jan Owen AM Hon DLitt, Kathleen Donohoe, Peter Rathjen
Web Link: Future of Youth Skills & Employment
❊ UPDATE PAGE ❊
This event can be reactivated with updated information with the UPDATE function.
Select the button below and follow the instructions.
Update (Edit) Page
Upgrade Page Advertising
Advertising (Home) Central