❊❊ INACTIVE PAGE ❊❊
The date for this event has passed.
Enquire Here or see below for advertisers' details.
Fitness Show Melbourne 2017
|When you get the best trainers, nutritionists and fitness identities in the one place alongside the latest fitness products and classes you can't help but feel inspired. Enjoy a motivational boost and discover the latest trends in fitness and health at the Fitness Show, Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, October 13-15.|
The 2017 Fitness Show, formerly the Fitness & Health Expo, will feature specific zones to help guide you, whether your goal is to build muscle or achieve general wellness:
- ACTIVE: for those interested in leading a healthy and active lifestyle;
- STRENGTH: for bodybuilding and strength training enthusiasts; and
- INDUSTRY: for those in the fitness and health industry interested in discovering new products, trends and meeting other like-minded professionals.
There is no time like the present to get started, which is exactly what you can do at the Fitness Show- you can trial products, try on clothing and accessories, get involved in different classes, train with fitness icons like Ashy Bines, compete in events and listen to industry experts.
Here are some of the features at the Melbourne Fitness Show that will help find direction and get you well on your way:
- Healthy Living Stage - learn how to make simple delicious sugar free recipes plus get tips on topics relating to mind, body and living a healthy lifestyle. Guests will include the Natural Nutritionist Steph Lowe and Amy Giannotti.
- The Arena - step outside your comfort zone and workout with celeb trainers including Lola Berry, Andrew Papadopoulous, Tim Robards, Dan Conn, Rachel Dillon and Lauren Simpson. This area will also feature a CrossFit workshop by legend of the sport, Rob Forte, and a CrossFit competition facilitated by him.
- Muscle Beach - new to 2017, witness the most aesthetic physiques in the world today running open workouts in a Venice Beach-style fully equipped gym. Some of the top names in bodybuilding will be there including Jeff Seid, Calum von Moger, Lauren Simpson, Zac Perna, Rachel Dillon, Robbie Frame and Rosanna Arkle.
- Jaybird Muscle & Model Stage - The iCompete Natural Pro Night of Champions is Australia's first Pro Show and will offer a prize pool of $50,000 split across each of the seven divisions: Men's Bodybuilding PRO, Ms Figure PRO, Fitness Model PRO, Men's Fitness PRO, Sports Model PRO, Men's Physique PRO & Bikini Model PRO. The Australian Amateur Muscle & Model Championships will also be held across the weekend featuring up to 700 athletes and with a further prize pool of $50,000. Combined, this is Australia's most lucrative prize pool in the sport.
- Powerlifting championships - featuring the strongest men and women in the country tackling all-time records in a competition run by Powerlifting Australia.
The Fitness Show is open to both industry and the general public from 2pm - 9pm on the Friday and 10am - 5pm on the Saturday and Sunday.
Fitness Show Melbourne was Fitness & Health Expo 2017
Web Link: Fitness Show Melbourne 2017
❊ UPDATE PAGE ❊
This event can be reactivated with updated information with the UPDATE function.
Select the button below and follow the instructions.
Update (Edit) Page
Upgrade Page Advertising
Advertising (Home) Central