* Climate Change and Us - what can we do and what's in it for us? *
Climate Change and Us - what can we do and what's in it for us?
At Climate Change and Us we will bring various knowledgeable stakeholders together to participate in a dialogue to explore different issues around climate change, the implications, how we can contribute at different levels to mitigate it, and how we can best adapt to it.
- Hear different perspectives on climate change and sustainability
- Take home tokens of thought and inspiration
- Learn about the actions you can take today to mitigate climate change
- Engage in discussion on the collective role of business, people and community
* Lorna Pettifer, CERES Learning Innovation Director
* Bonnie Chew, the Director of Mirriyu Cultural Consulting
* Antony Di Mase, Di Mase Architecture
* Sanaya Khisty, B Lab Aus & NZ and Climate for Change
Light Catering Included
Each guest will receive a complimentary Dr Bronner 59ml liquid soap