This is a Craft Cubed Festival Workshop!
Colour Box Studio presents the Aacute Jewellery Making Workshop facilitated by sister duo designers Julie and Kelly Tran, at their new Yarraville studio location.
The 3 hour workshop will cover Aacute's geometric and marbling aesthetics.
YOU WILL LEARN
- cutting methods on how to facet;
- jewellery assembling techniques;
- colour mixing & marbling;
- glazing and oven baking instructions.
WHAT YOU GET
- all materials to make a necklace (or two!) and a pair of earrings;
- a little gift bag;
- instruction sheet to take home and keep creating;
- tea, coffee & bikkies.
All materials will be provided and participants are welcome to bring their own additional strings, chains or added features (beads, style suggestion for their creations).
COST: $90 - Includes: All materials, goody bag, tea/coffee & bikkies. (Last year our Craft Cubed Festival workshops sold out so please book in advance!)
Maximum number 12 participants.